Thursday, August 18, 2011

What's that you say?

Did somebody say we're going on a road trip?? To somewhere new?? To somewhere OUTDOORSY NEW??? How long do I have to wait???

That's right! We're back to adventuring around California! Woohooo! NEXT weekend we'll be heading through Yosemite National Park to Mammoth Mountain/Mammoth Lakes. We're pretty psyched to be doing the Mammoth Mud Run (a down'n'dirty 6K), to explore a new place we've never been, and see some beautiful scenery along the way.

Being an East-coaster (yes, I still consider myself one, even if I've been here 3 years), I've never been to Yosemite, so can you tell I'm just a little excited?! I'm hoping we can track down some dog-friendly spots that are still representative of what this amazing national park has to offer. I'll be doing my research on Fido Factor, Dog Friendly, and the park websites to find the best spots for our trip. And of course, if anyone has some suggestions for either Yosemite, Mammoth, or spots in between the Bay Area and there, feel free to chime in!

Can't wait to come back with some great pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment