Saturday, November 7, 2009

2 weeks without Mommy?!


Well, it's another trip back East for me, and this time I'll be gone for just over 2 weeks. The good news is, I'm going back to complete the last step of my graduate degree... the bad news is 2 whole weeks without Captain!

Today we had a nice long playdate with the neighborhood dogs (unfortunately no Ziggy as expected- he went on a day trip to enjoy the beautiful weather) and even got to see Taz, who Captain hadn't seen in a long time. For the next few weeks, it will be lots of QT with daddy...

Check back for more around Thanksgiving! Til then, happy Vizsla trails!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Captain!

    This is me Samuel. I am a rescue dog. I really like your blog. It's very nice. And you are very handsome. I didn't ever know a Viszla before. There's no Vizslas where I live. But I live with my Best Friend. And he is a Standard Poodle. He's very handsome too! And I think you live near me in California! If you like you can see about me at www.sammystory.net

    Bye Captain.

    From me Sammy

    ReplyDelete