Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Vizsla thoughts

I came across this site today that has a few 'Vizsla Mantras' and a 'Vizsla Dictionary.' I've copied some of my favorites here:

Vizsla mantras:
There is nothing like a Vizsla wiggle...to make you smile and giggle!
Leave your chair, risk getting it stolen by a Vizsla.

If it looks like a tree....I want to make it mine.
Let no face go un-licked.
I came, I saw, I pointed....

Definitions according to Vizslas:
LEASH: A strap which attaches to your collar, enabling you to lead your person where you want him/her to go.
DOG BED: Any soft, clean surface, such as the white bedspread in the guest room or the newly upholstered couch in the living room.
SOFAS: Are to dogs like napkins are to people. After eating, it is polite to run up and down the front of the sofa and wipe your whiskers clean.

So true!

No comments:

Post a Comment