Thursday, June 28, 2012

Prizes in the couch

Look at that tail in action! Captain has been hiding that chew behind our couch pillows recently.... I keep coming home and finding the cushions pushed aside. He just looks at me, like, "What?" and then acts all surprised when I pull it out from behind the pillows. Then he runs it into his kennel or bed, re-hiding it (to re-hide in the couch again later). I'm starting to wonder if he'll ever actually eat that thing, or if we'll just find it, years later, stuck somewhere in the couch....

5 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all!

    BOL! Hey there boy, you better look out...I might come steal your chew. (My Human doesn't let me have them 'cause of my food allergies)

    Gotta head out and see if I can pick the scent and find your house...

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber used to do that too. I love his action tail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Y'all!

    Just stopped back to tell y'all to please stop by tomorrow and pick up a blog award I passed on to y'all.

    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has got to be an entry for the 'Sleeping Singles' Event in the Blogville Olympics 2012. Great to meet you and have a Happy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete