Sunday, March 13, 2011

An amazing invention

The other day I brought home a new treat from Trader Joe's...

What's that Mom?? Does that say....
Peanut butter....wait for it....cream cheese??? You mean they make cream cheese that tastes like peanut butter? Peanut butter that tastes like cream cheese? This calls for the Vizsla-happy-wiggle-butt-oh-my-gosh-I'm-so-excited-dance.

Two of Captain's favorite treats, combined= new favorite treat.

Ahhhh-mazing.
Who is this Trader Joe? I must meet him and give him a wiggle-butt thank you.

(I have to admit, the checkout guy told me he loved this stuff, and then gave me a funny look when I told him I was actually buying it just for my dog, but... what can I say, I knew Captain would love it, I don't like peanut butter, and I'm a sucker for my cute dog).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    My Humans go out of the way to shop at Trader Joe's, but 'cause of my allergies I never get to sample anything! It's just not fair!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    P.S. My Human Momma doesn't like peanut butter either, but my Papa does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as a dog treat combo goes you can't get much more genius than that. Not so sure I would even dare try it. I get similar looks when I tell people the 4 bags of sweet potatoes are mostly for my dogs, or the beef neck bones.. The things we do. Maybe I can get my mom to look for some of that spread. have you seen the 2 recipes I posted to Luna's blog?
    Anna
    www.akginspiration.com

    ReplyDelete