Friday, November 11, 2011

Calling all pumpkins


This photo from wilmthys on Flickr just makes me want to pick this little pumpkin up and cuddle him!

Yup, it's that time of year when I start referring to Vizslas as pumpkins. (Or pumpkin pie - like this one of Captain!) I actually just made a batch of pumpkin muffins, which Captain thinks are for him only. Captain looooooves pumpkin.... I might have dropped a crumb or two on purpose ;-)

PS- Let me know what you think of the new template. I want a more "professional" look (which is hard in Blogger... I wish I'd started in Wordpress...) but I think simpler is better when one has limited time! But maybe it's too dark? I may go back to blue at some point...

1 comment:

  1. I called the last Vizsla puppy I kept for myself, Pumpkin-Wumkin when she was tiny (it's not her regular call name by any means!). Now I use it as an endearment to any puppy I happen to like.

    ReplyDelete