Sunday, November 20, 2011

Vizsla Things 2: Jumpin' Jiminy!

Moving on to more unofficial characteristics of Vizslas, the next "Vizsla Thing" is jumping! These pups are experts at it!



Jumpin Jiminy!


This video (found on YouTube) is actually really similar to what Captain does when a squirrel is up a tree:


At one point I also had the link to an amazing video of a Vizsla jumping up onto her owner's neck/back, but I can't seem to find that one anymore! She was like a little billy goat. I'll post it if I can find it. In the meantime, enjoy your jumpin' jellybeans ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures and video! Yes, they sure can jump. My inlaw's Vizsla Emma, whenever they come down to visit she always ends up jumping our 6 foot fence into the neighbor's yard at least once. She is after squirrels. Amber never realized that she probably could jump the fence if she wanted to, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete