Monday, December 3, 2012

On the First Day of Christmas...


It's the 12 days of Christmas, Captain style! On the first day of Christmas, Captain brought to me...



An owl ornament in a Christmas tree!


...Ok, so I wanted that to be a squirrel ornament, but didn't have one. Maybe next year...although Captain did try to chew on this when I held it out to him- who knows what would happen if I brought a SQUIRREL in the house ;-)

Can I eat it?
Captain was a little bewildered.... You humans are doing what now? Bringing a tree in the house? And then moving my bed so you can put it in front of the window?

Sigh. At least there's more to sniff.
We love getting in the holiday spirit! Looking forward to more days of Captain Christmas....

(PS- in case you missed it, check out last year's holiday fun.)

1 comment:

  1. You get great pics of Captain! We have to move Kanes bed by the window for our tree also. As soon as he sees the tree coming into the house his ears go back cause he knows his bed is out.But at least he gets something new to smell! lol

    ReplyDelete