Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tails from the UK


As any Vizsla parent knows, it's a hard thing leaving behind your V when you go away traveling. Lucky for me, I have an adopted Vizsla while I'm visiting my sister in the UK. This is Leia, and she's been keeping me company while I'm across the pond! She is definitely a lot more hyper than Captain, and wasn't quite as cuddly at first, but after I wore her out with a good run along the river I got some good cuddles.


I'm sure Captain would have loved to have a run with Leia! I've been away for almost 2 weeks now, in Spain (amazing!!!) and now here in UK. Can't wait to get home to my guys. Here's what Captain's been up to:


I'll be back home in California on Monday. Looking forward to recovering from jet lag while cuddling with Captain in bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment