- Pointing at birds/hunting 'em. I was bred for it, after all.
- Running around at full sprint in circles/doing anything active outside. You don't get to be this lean by lounging on the couch alllll day. (just part of it).
- Wiggling when mom/dad gets home. And I mean full body wiggle, with a solid dose of butt wiggle.
- Snuggling under a blanket or laying in the sun. Preferably with mom/dad.
- Using good looks to get treats. (Good looks may sometimes be accompanied by whining and stamping feet if treat is exciting enough/if I think mom will cave and give me some of her dinner.)
- Leaning against legs for a good butt scratch.
- Flopping ears around as I'm running, because I look so cute doing it.
- Giving kisses!
- Doing anything with mom/dad. They don't call me a velcro dog for nothing!
- Looking really, really, ridiculously good looking, and a little goofy, all at the same time.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Top 10 list for the Vizsla
Posted by KL at 10:16 AM