Saturday, January 15, 2011

Top 10 list for the Vizsla

  1. Pointing at birds/hunting 'em. I was bred for it, after all.
  2. Running around at full sprint in circles/doing anything active outside. You don't get to be this lean by lounging on the couch alllll day. (just part of it).
  3. Wiggling when mom/dad gets home. And I mean full body wiggle, with a solid dose of butt wiggle.
  4. Snuggling under a blanket or laying in the sun. Preferably with mom/dad.
  5. Using good looks to get treats. (Good looks may sometimes be accompanied by whining and stamping feet if treat is exciting enough/if I think mom will cave and give me some of her dinner.)
  6. Leaning against legs for a good butt scratch.
  7. Flopping ears around as I'm running, because I look so cute doing it.
  8. Giving kisses!
  9. Doing anything with mom/dad. They don't call me a velcro dog for nothing!
  10. Looking really, really, ridiculously good looking, and a little goofy, all at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all!

    A Captain for my ship...you follow my heart...

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That list is really accurate!

    But i would also add :
    Getting ridiculously excited in front of the agility obstacles and suddenly not listening to anything anymore.

    Well... my girl, she's still a puppy so...

    ReplyDelete