Thursday, December 22, 2011

Captain of Christmas Future?!

Time for the next ghost of Captain Christmas...


King Captain is Christmas Future! (?!)

Ok, maybe not. Maybe I went a little nuts dressing up my dog. My husband walked by as I was taking these pictures and just shook his head.

But, since I have them, here are a few more King Captain pictures:
I CAN NOT believe you are doing this to me.

Seriously, I'm not even going to look at you. This is ridiculous. You realize I'm a BOY, right?! And, you know, canine?

Ok, something tells me Captain of Christmases future will look more like this:


And I'm totally ok with that ;-)

I honestly never thought I would be one of those people that dressed up my dog. Sigh. Oh well. I gave him a bunch of treats afterwords, so I don't think he was too traumatized!

Stay tuned for the best Captain Christmas of all!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny with all that bling! A merry christmas to you and your pack :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor Captain! Don't worry, you're not that only one who sometimes dresses up their dog... Nick has been know to torture Toby with my necklaces and scarfs! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete