Sunday, June 14, 2009

Coit Tower

Saturday we walked ALL over the city and decided to venture up to Coit Tower, a San Francisco landmark (click on the link for a little history & description), for some good views. From atop Telegraph Hill where Coit Tower is located, you can see the Golden Gate bridge, the curvy Lombard Street, Alcatraz, and the Bay Bridge, so it is worth the walk up the steep grade (I guess you could drive, but then where's the fun in that?!) Once again we were blessed with wonderful weather and Captain enjoyed the long walk (and the sights)!

Here are a few shots.

Up next: a return trip to Point Isabel!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't comment to your Point Isabel post, but it looks like pure heaven. I think it's time to kick my "dad and mom, let's move to California to be with my Vizsla friends" into high gear.

    Kisses,
    Laila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks- it is a great place, and there are so many doggie heavens around! We are hoping to go to a Vizsla Walk this Sunday at Half Moon Bay- can't wait!

    ps- see that you're from Baltimore- that's my home town! My parents still live there (near Towson) so I go back every now and then! Have some delicious crabs for me!

    ReplyDelete